Basic Home Watch Services
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to minimize chance of break-ins.
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage and check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and or rodents.
- Check that A/C is cooling properly and reset thermostat and humidistat settings if needed.
- Run faucets, sink disposals, and flush toilets.
- Check that main water valve is turned off after each inspection (unless otherwise requested by client).
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Visual inspection throughout property including lanai and garage.
- Walk exterior perimeter of single family homes to check pool condition, screening, signs of vandalism, etc.
- Homewatch Inspection Checklist Report completed during each homewatch inspection.
- IMMEDIATE reporting to Client of any abnormalities found.
Have A Game-Plan: A vacant home is a vulnerable home and it’s important to stack the deck in your favor. The more preventative measures taken to prep your home for when you’re away, the less chance there is for something to go wrong. Along with preparation, it’s important to have a game-plan for when you’re away. A crucial part of that game-plan is to have a homewatch professional such as Riddle Services conduct regular visits of your vacant home and provide you with a report of their findings each visit.
Electronic Reports: A detailed Homewatch Inspection Report is completed during each inspection displaying the condition of your property along with the date and time the inspection was completed. You no longer need to guess if someone was actually at your home or not… the system we use, we keep you updated at all times. So you will know that an inspector was actually at your property.